Thursday, October 30, 2008

Been busy

This month has FLOWN by... it looks like I am a bit behind on posting. A few weekends ago, my brother and his family invited Presley and I to go to Wisconsin Dells with them. We had a blast! It was nice to get away from work and "life" for the four days and spend some quality time with Presley and the others. It took Presley three days to actually like going into the water areas, but she still had fun. I don't have any pictures of the water parks because of the water!!! We did have a minor set back... yes she ended up in the ER for her stinkin ear again! I lost track on what number ear infection this is.


The three kids in the back- driving to the Dells.

Presley "sleep walking"... she's a goofball

Last weekend, Presley had her 18 month pictures done. They turned out amazing.. she is such a HAM! I will post those once they come back.


Presley is growing like crazy and learning new stuff all the time. She has fallin in love with "DoraDora" She knows it comes on after dinner, so she will eat then go to the couch with the remote and yell "DoraDora" She is too much sometimes.


That's all for now. I will get better about taking pictures!!!

No comments: