Wednesday, October 8, 2008

18 months

I haven't taken any pictures lately. I guess I am too busy running around with Presley. She sure is busy these days. She had the 18 month check up yesterday. She weighs 24 pounds, is 31 inches tall and her head is 18 and 3/4. All were about in the 50% for her age. She is doing awesome with vocabulary. It's amazing what an 18 month old retains. She is still adjusting to our "new" home at Grandma and Grandpa's. I had her sleeping through the night before we moved out and now she's up anywhere from 1 -4 times a night!! AAAHHH!! Last night, she was up about 8 times. She always get a fever with shots and she got a shot last night!! Poor kid. I will get some new pictures up soon.

1 comment:

jenandbrad said...

Every time we travel, I wonder if we can handle any more changes in routine. Then, the girls get back on track - and they sleep better... Thinking of you at this difficult time... Call if you ever need a play date!
Jen