Saturday, July 19, 2008

Girls night out

Last night, I went out with a group of girls from work. It was really the first night out alone for a LONG time... we had a great time. Spent some time at Boston's for free pizza and "entertainment" by the Viking Cheerleaders... then hung out at a bar- across the street from where we work. That got pretty crazy... boobs being compared... 75 year old man being kissed by one of the girls... professionalism going OUT the door... men's anatomy being examined... let's just say I can't post any pictures on the family site... (BTW)-- I was sober cab, so I watched all this craziness!! I LOVE MY GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Girls night out...I think I remember what those are :), did you get my last novel of an email I sent a few days ago???