Saturday, April 19, 2008

VENTING

I am a bit frustrated right now... I need to vent. I spent 5 and half years of my life getting a bachelors degree that is doing NOTHING for me right now, except putting me in debt. I just got a "denial" letter from the nursing program at the college I applied to. How much more qualification does one need to get into a demanding field???? I have a BS and I am working in the field and have been since 1999!!!! I guess I wasn't denied as much as I was put on the alternate list... come on people! Now what do I do with myself? Continue to work a job I am well over qualified for and make nothing for pay?
#2... why do insurance companies RUN our health care system? John recently moved up with UPS and now has a different insurance company, so there was a transition period of changing over... normally there is not a lapse in coverage and there shouldn't be, but somehow it all got mess up and now we have all these outstanding claims and claims that have been overpaid and the list goes on........................................
#3... sometimes men need to understand what women do on a daily basis. Could you imagine if we stopped doing what we do??? The would fall... HARD!
#4... Presley STILL isn't sleeping through the night. I know this is probably my fault.. okay it is my fault, but it's still frustrating. I haven't had a solids night sleep in over a year!
#5... why is it so easy to get fat, but so hard to lose it.
Now that I got all that off my chest, maybe I can see clearly and make some moves... Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh~ this speaks to my heart. Being that I never went into my profession of elementary and special ed because the pay sucked, and then quit working because my job sucked even more...but I was fortunate enough to quit and take a break and figure things out, as I am still doing...don't get me started on health care as you have read just little pieces of what has been going on as the bills pile up...men, I am right there with ya...McKenna still doesn't sleep through the night either, you are not alone there...what does sleep feel like? I ask my husband that question often :) Then comes the weight...I was never really happy with my body in highschool and college until I look back after having two kids, and would give anything to get that figure back...hang in there, It will work out. Hugs