Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just for Fun

I found this cute post and wanted to do it-- thanks Stef. It's similar to most but different in some ways! Everyone who reads this......DO IT!

20 Years Ago...
1. I was 7 and in second grade at Ar-We-Va... in Iowa.
2. I was playing softball and being outside.
3. I was being a pain the butt!

10 Years Ago...
1. I was 17.
2. I was getting into trouble
3. I was playing softball.

5 Years Ago...
1. I was working my butt off in school. (Go Sundevils)
2. I was working as an account manager.
3. I was coaching 6th grade volleyball.

3 Years Ago...
1. I was a newlywed living with my parents.
2. I was new to MN...
3. I was looking for a job.

1 Year Ago...
1. I was a new mommy!
2. I was EXHAUSTED... wait I still am today!
3. I was watching my baby girl!!!

So Far This Year...
1. My baby turned one!
2. We bought an Explorer.
3. ... come on- it's still early!!!

Yesterday I...
1. Watched Biggest Loser
2. Dealt with a sick kid
3. Paid bills, wrote thank you's, and worked

Today I...
1. Worked
2. Played with Presley
3. Searched the internet...

Tomorrow I will...
1. Work
2. Make dinner
3. Play with Presley

In The Next Year I Will...
1. Lose weight
2. Go on vacation
3. Pay off some student loans :)

1 comment:

Stefany Pew said...

Yeah!!! I'm glad you did this blog. It's fun to read back and see what our friends were doing years ago. Plus, it's more fun when I was there for some of it! I'm with ya on the losing weight this year!!! I'm getting really lazy lately! My next blog will be a challenge to lose weight and see who jumps on board with me!