Monday, August 3, 2009

New house, Big Girl Potty, and more

WOW-- It has been a long time since I have updated this! We have been busy. Presley and I moved into our house July 17th and have been busy unpacking since then. She loves her new house! She has her own room and her own toy room! She now sleeps through the night and is almost potty trained!!! (only diapers is a night). She LOVES to go big girl potty and makes a HUGE deal about it!!! It is nice to go to Sam's Club and NOT buy diapers.

This is the front of our new house!
My KITCHEN
She is getting so big.


My family all went to Wis Dells at the end of June. My niece danced there, so we all went to watch and play!!! Here is Presley being a goof. She loved being in the water.

Mommy met a new friend... his name is Matt and he has become one of the family. He actually moved in with us! I know it seems early, but when things are right... ya just know!! :)




1 comment:

Team Gourley said...

Congrats in the house- it's so pretty!

Also a big congrats on your new "friend"- you seem so happy- that's great! :)