Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Dora Birthday Party

Mommy gave me a Dora the Explorer birthday party yesterday. We had it in the garage because it was cold outside, but it was still lots of fun.


Mommy spent 5 hours making this cake for me!!! It tasted really yummy and it made me all blue!!!
My second cousin, Lauren, helped mommy. She came all the way from Iowa to help her. She made the cupcakes pretty! Those were yummy too!
I got to eat with my friends and cousins. We had pizza and fruit and CHIPS...
I didn't really get why there was a Dora hanging from the ceiling and then I pulled a rope and candy fell out. HMMMMM.... Oh well, I got my sucker

Me and my friends playing in me new house... Oh and Maisy, the puppy, was there too!!!
This is the car me papa and grammy gave to me. I can do it by myself.


Yesterday was so much fun! Boy was I poopered last night... so was mommy!

2 comments:

Sara said...

TOo cute, nice job on the cake too!

Team Gourley said...

AMAZING job on the cake and the whole party! How fun! A two year old?! I can't believe how quick they grow!