Saturday, February 7, 2009

Been a long time

Life has been a bit crazy for us lately. January was a rough month of health, again. Presley got her tubes put in on the 19th, a week later she ended up with Croup... which lead to a doc visit then an ER visit due to her breathing. Then two days later, another doc appt... this time she has croup, a viral infection AND an ear infection... gesh... can we ever get a break??? She is doing much better now, still has a stinkin cough and one of her ear tubes is blocked from the infection, but overall she is doing much better.

I am been busy with work- moving into a new position and taking on more responsibilities. I also joined a gym and got a personal trainer. I am doing this along side a friend from work! Hoping for big results... so far so good :)

It's looking like the divorce should be final here in the next month. Things with John and I are ok. We have decent communication and Presley gets to see him atleast once a week.
We are finally starting to get outside... it has been FREEZING cold. We had 5 mornings in a row of NEGATIVE 20 or below!!! The parts of MN I HATE!!!

Just some pics of Presley...



Yes she has a "fi"-- it was the comfort during the illness.. now it's time to hide it!! :)


Her favorite... dishes with Papa

4 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

Oh wow Heather! I'm so sorry to hear about all this. First of all, I had no idea you were going through a divorce. I'm so sorry for that. But to top it all off, the worst thing to go through is a very sick child. You wish you could just take it all away from her. I hope that things start to look up for you more and I'm glad Presley is feeling better. Hang in there! You are super mom!

Team Gourley said...

Oh no, poor baby girl! Nothings worse than being sick and then not being able to escape cold weather which seems to always make it worse. Congrats on your new position at work!

Anonymous said...

You are, BY FAR, the most selfish person I have ever come into contact with!

Heather Kestian said...

I hope Prelesy starts to feel better really soon!