Friday, November 14, 2008

Time Flies

We have been busy... with what I am not sure, but time has gotten away from me. Posted are some recent pictures of Presley and activities we have done. She is at the "terrible two" stage. She throws tantrums, ignores me, throws her dinner plate... all resulting in the time out chair... so far no repeats of anything she has been scolded for!!! She may look like an angel, but holy crap--- she is just like her MAMA!!!

Such a big girl... 19 months


Below are pictures of my parents with the grandkids at an apple orchard.







Presley playing... yes that Barbie car is from when I was younger!!!








3 comments:

Sara said...

Acting like you...she looks just like you, a mini Heather. I love her pig tails. I am also jealous of the apple orchard, yum...

Jen and Jay said...

She is adorable. I love the pigtails too!! Don't you just love when you see yourself in your kids. Scary!

Team Gourley said...

So that's what we have to look forward to, huh? Yeah! Well she does look like a little angel and so adorable with the pigtails. What great photos!